Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lord and Lady Hill

It’s a well known fact in our circle that William is my knight in shining armor, and I am his princess. Our love story is a perfect fairy tale complete with villans and fire breathing beasts. Our wedding was subtly themed with royal touches and our first dance started with the song “Storybook Love” from The Princess Bride.

When our anniversary approached I was at a complete loss as what to do for a gift. I had one idea that I was excited about but it fell through quite suddenly and I was left with nothing.

But, as they say, fairy tales always have a happy ending…

I came across a gift idea that fit so perfectly it was like losing the other gift was a blessing in disguise.

William and I are now the proud owners of a plot of land in the UK. A plot of land that entitles us to use the titles of Lord and Lady.

My sweet knight now has the nobel title he so rightly deserves.

Now to plan our trip to Scotland so we can go camping on our newly aquired estate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.