Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday 5 - 5th Wedding Anniversary Edition

In recognition of our 5th wedding anniversary, I present to you the Friday 5 anniversary edition. I've selected 5 of the songs that immediately make me think of Lord Hill every time I hear them.


Lord Hill would play this song for me over the phone back before we were even dating. Amazingly sweet and romantic, this song will always have a special place in my heart.


This is another song that Lord Hill would play for me.


This is a song that we'd sing along to when we were in the car.


All we needed was just a little patience.


Our first dance as husband and wife!


Do you and your significant other have a song that makes you smile whenever you hear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.