Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday 5 - Why I Run Edition

I used to do a fun thing here where every Friday I would pick a new topic and post 5 things that relate to it. It was always one of my favorite posts to do and I had a lot of fun doing it so I'm bringing it back.

5 Reasons That I Run:

1. - Something is chasing me. Zombies are scary, if you can outrun them, do it. Do NOT try to be a
hero.

2. - I did something or broke something I shouldn't have. I am basically a 5 year old trapped in a 31 year old's body. If I think I'm going to get yelled at, I will likely run far far away.

3. - I'm playing with Jazzy. We have a fun game where I hide behind something and she comes looking for me and when she finds me I chase her around the apartment. She loves it. I usually laugh hysterically the whole time. This is us after I caught her while playing a round, she's a little out of breathe.

4. - I'm trying to prove to everyone, but mostly myself, that I CAN run. I want to prove that no matter what others may think about my strength or endurance, that if I believe I can do it, I will do it.

5. - The Glory. The Bling. The Bragging Rights. I run for medals, I run to show off something that other people don't have because they were not as determined, or crazy as I was. I mean, seriously, check out this bling, don't you wish you had gotten off your couch that day and ran that race and earned this medal?

So tell me, why do YOU run?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.