Friday, April 29, 2011

Overcoming Challenges

Someone recently asked me what I am most proud of about myself. At the time I couldn't think of anything. I was having one of those days where I was really getting down on myself. I was thinking of all the things I haven't done rather than all the things I have done.

One of the things I am most proud of is the way I don't let challenges in my life stop me. I have a few medical conditions including a chronic pain disorder and severe anxiety. Yet, I don't let it stop me from doing what I need to do and normally it doesn't stop me from what I want to do either. I realized that this was something I was proud of while reading this blog post over at
http://empoweringsuccessonline.com.

I have my bad days, for sure. I have had to miss work here and there, and I missed a lot of school back in the day. But, I have never given up on myself. I don't use my pain as an excuse not to do things. I have made big steps in regards to conquering my anxiety.

That is what I am most proud of. Overcoming challenges that have come my way, not just the pain or anxiety, but those are some good examples.

Do challenges stop you? What are you most proud of?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.