Monday, December 27, 2010

Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesday - Christmas Present or Past

Oh how I have missed participating in Shutter Love Tuesday. I have just been way too busy and have been neglecting my blog and my photography. Enough is enough! I was excited when I realized this was a theme I could participate in, without having to go out of my way to do so.

The theme is Christmas Present or Past. Well, this is the photo we used for our Christmas card this year which makes it present, plus there are gifts in the photo so they also apply to the Christmas present theme.

Everyone always says that my puppy Jasmine looks like a baby deer. I couldn't resist the urge to give everyone a side by side comparison. I hope you enjoy the photo as much as our friends and family did.

Please stop by the Trendy Treehouse and vote for my photo!




ShutterLoveTuesdays


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.