Sunday, March 7, 2010

30 Days continued...(day #20)

Day 20 → A hobby of yours

Photography.
I LOVE taking photos. Disposable camera, camera phone, point and click, film, Nikon d50... if it takes photos and it's in my possession it gets used till it can't be used no more.

I don't just love taking photos. I also love looking at other people's photographs.

I can spend hours just surfing photobucket and flikr.

I've had photos published in Newsday.
I'd love to travel the world and get more photos published in magazines and stuff but that's just a silly dream and not a real goal or anything.

Here are some of my recent photos. Most are unedited b/c while I love taking photos I am way too lazy to edit them.

I actually have a blog started for my photos but I haven't been keeping up with it. Maybe I'll start it back up.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.