I made the journal based on their suggestions but ignored the most important part... The part where they say make it work for YOU and not just to follow it blindly.
So this weekend I reworked it a bit b/c there was NO way I was getting everything done on the days it was telling me to do everything.
This is my Weekly Chores broken down by the day of the week. Feel free to steal it and make it your own. You'd be amazed at how much this program really helps.
Weekly Chore List:
- Garbage Night
- Errands such as Post Office, Walmart, etc
- Litter Boxes
- Make Menus and Shopping Lists for the Week
- clean desk area
- Recycling and Garbage Night
- Toss old mail
- Clean out fridge
- Clean kitchen - floors, table, counters, any left over dishes
- Grocery Shopping
- 15 minute room rescue in the worst room
- PERSONAL DAY! HAVE FUN!!
- Clean Bedroom - vacuum, bedding, dust, vanity/dresser tops
- Sort dirty laundry and get it ready for Monday
- Clean Bathroom - floors, toilet, sink, mirror
- Clean Living Room - vacuum, dust, table, entertainment unit, declutter hot spots
What does your weekly chore list look like? I'd love to see it. Perhaps you could give me some tips!