Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who gets to feel pretty tonight? ME!

I have a very glamorous evening planned.

Tonight I shall be a model for a friend of mine who is a fabulous makeup artist. She is doing a booth at a big wedding showcase tonight and she asked me if I'd help her out.

I'm quite flattered and very excited but I also feel a bit anxious.
People are going to judge whether to use her services or not partially based on whether or not they like my face.
EEK.

I do not like my face and I personally think she should have picked a prettier model but she does good work and can make even a lazy plain jane like myself look like a fabulous, glamorous lady.

I'm sure there will be photos in a later post.
In the meantime check out her work (including a pic or two of myself) on her website.
www.makeupbylo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.