Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 5! - Hurricane Edition

With hurricane Earl approaching, and the Zombie Pandemic on the horizon I thought now would be a good time to share this list.
5 things to have on hand in case of an emergency:
  1. Enough food and water to last you and your family 3 days. Include pets in this scenario.
  2. First aid kit
  3. Cash. ATMs and credit card machines may not be working for a few days.
  4. Flashlights and candles. Make sure to have matches and batteries as well. A crank flashlight is even better.
  5. Battery or crank operated radio.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post.

    I put a crank radio on my wedding registry lol i just need a flashlight now.

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.