Lots to do this week...
- Go shopping for work clothes. YAY! New job means new wardrobe. Hopefully some friends will be helping me out with this because I have not worked in an office in about 4 years and have no idea what to wear.
- Get Jazzy comfortable being in her crate for a few hours at a time because Lord Hill and I go back to work on the same day. This will be tough.
- Clean a section of the apartment perfectly so that if the crate training doesn't work out we can leave her gated in a section so she can be safe and not find weird things to eat.
- Teach Jazzy to walk comfortably on a loose leash.
- Clean the outside of the kitchen cabinets.
- Clean the ceiling fan in the kitchen.
- Clean out the fridge/freezer.
- Scrub the kitchen counter tops
- Sweep and mop the kitchen.
What's on your to do list this week?