Monday, November 22, 2010

Me? Stylish? Why thank you!

I've got to thank one of my favorite bloggers for giving me an award that I have not received yet. It's super cute and totally cheered me up. It's as if my blogger buddies just know when I need an award to help me smile. Everyone go check out her blog...


7 Things About Me:
-I believe zombies are a very real threat.
-I hate doing the dishes.
-I have taken viola, piano, guitar, and saxophone lessons.
-I think I'm the reincarnation of Queen Victoria.
-I only like to eat the top of the cupcake but ever since a childhood friend's mom told me that was rude, I force myself to eat the bottom too.
- My hair has not been 100% my natural color since I was 15.
- I have fibromyalgia.

I'm now supposed to pass this on to 15 bloggers. I hate this part so I'm totally going to cop out here and say that I only follow stylish blogs and only stylish people follow me sot herefore if I follow your blog, or if you follow mine this award is for you!

1 comment:

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.