Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30 Days continued...(day #13)

Day 13 → A fictional book
Today Lord Hill and I took 2 of our nieces to go see Wicked on Broadway. I'm a "broadway baby" and am obsessed with musical theater. Wicked is my FAVORITE show. I was beyond excited all day long and I can't tell you the joy and excitement I felt when I saw my nieces, 9 and 15 years old smiling and eyes tearing and laughing and enjoying themselves.
It was well worth the mini fortune this Christmas gift wound up costing.

What does all of this have to do with a fictional book? The musical is based on a book. You should read it. I would, except my mother in law ruined the cover of mine and then somehow lost the book. I'm sure I'll get it back one day and will read it along with all the other books in the series.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.