Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let it snow...

let it snow let it snow...

I find it very hard to practice all of my FLY Lady techniques when it's snowing.
Today I'm sitting at my desk working in my fleece pj pants, a comfy shirt and a hoodie with socks and no shoes on while snuggling my sleepy dog.

It was so hard to get my butt out of bed today... let alone dress to the shoes and do my hair and makeup and everything.

I did however shovel this morning and made sure the dog was fed and got his medicine and everything he needed before settling down at my desk to get comfortable.
That helped me feel a little more motivated.

My cousin's husband shared this link on his facebook page and with the current snow situation on the east coast I thought I'd share it with all of you b/c at least we're not THIS bad.

I'll share pictures of my snow situation later in the day. Do you have a snow picture? I'd love to see it!

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/02/lots-of-snow.html
PREVIEW:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.