Thursday, October 28, 2010

My new toy(s)!

Wilton's 50 Piece Tool Caddy Decorating Set!

I'm so excited! I finally went and actually signed up for the class. I splurged and bought the caddy instead of the Decorating Basics kit b/c I had a 50% off coupon and figured it was a good deal. The lady at the register said it had everything I'd need for the first course. WRONG. I still need to go and pick up a few tips and some parchment triangles but I think this was still a good way to go.

The way our classes are scheduled we'll be making a cake the day before Thanksgiving! How cool is that? I guess I know what I'm bringing to my family dinner this year.

Have you taken any of the Wilton cake decorating courses? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.