Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To Do Tuesday 10-21-10

Okay so it's a day late but whatever. I'm doing my best to stay on track here. Besides, it's still Tuesday on the West coast.

  • Mop the kitchen, office, and bathroom floors
  • clean/disinfect all of the lightswitches
  • give Jasmine a bath
  • Put a newcomforter on the bed
  • take old comforter to the dry cleaner
  • buy new pillows
  • write review posts for products that are sitting on my desk
  • figure out what to do for my birthday. 
  • figure out what to wear to the wedding this weekend.
  • figure out what we're doing with Jazzy while we're at the wedding
  • GET TO THE GYM!!

What's on YOUR to do list this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.