Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feels Like Forever...

I feel as though it's been forever since I posted. I miss my blog, and my readers, and the blogs I read very much but alas, I have not had the time to keep up. Between work and my fibromyalgia I just don't have the time or strength to come online at night to post for the following day.

I am going to try writing more on the weekends and then scheduling the posts so that there is at least a little something here and there. I hate how sad and lonely my blog looks these days.

I will be putting up another post right away today as a way of appologizing for being gone for so long. It's a giveaway of sorts so stay tuned.

In the meantime, please either tell me one thing you think I should know about you that I would have missed this past month, or even better, share a link to a blog post you think that I and/or all of my readers should check out.

1 comment:

  1. I've been slacking so badly over the past few months. Slacking on reading and posting. Hoping to get back to it though. I still don't know what I've missed over the past few months...

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.