Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I want to wish you all a happy, healthy, fun, and zombie free new year!

I hope 2011 is kinder to me than 2010 was.
But, that doesn't mean there weren't some great things about last year...
I made some great friends both online and off.
I got a job I love.
I got my Jazzy girl.
I accomplished quite a few of my blogging goals.
I lost a few pounds.
I started a chapter of the Zombie Research Society.

There were a lot of good things. Hopefully this year will play host to many more good things, even if it's just less bad things, that will be okay too.

What is your wish for 2011?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours! I love your list, mine is all filled with sucky things sadly. My wish is for my husband and I to find full-time employment for 2011. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.