Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their post. *The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been floating around facebook and I think it's a really cute and fun idea and I would love to participate but I wanted to expand on it a little bit since I make things for my facebook friends all the time.
This is open to all of my readers. Regardless of where you are located. 

I won't be taking requests but so that you have an idea of things you may receive: I make jewelry, keychains, hand embroidered gifts, photography gifts, drawings, and stuffed animals. 

In your comment be sure to include the following:
- A link to your post with the same offer.
- Your email address so that I have a way of contacting you.
- Your favorite color.

1 comment:

  1. http://thoughtsfromcali.blogspot.com (post will be up shortly)

    thoughtsfromcali@gmail.com

    Pink is my favorite color

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.