Cori’s Questions About Me:
1. What is your signature color? It used to be black, for sure. Then it was red, then it was blue. I think my highschool yearbook has "blue" listed as a nickname for me actually... then it was purple, and now it's probably a crystal/light blue. Every since my wedding I have been obsessed with this color.
2. Your most embarrassing moment? I have way too many to list. One of the most vivid ones was in junior high, I was walking up or down the stairs on the stage to do class pictures or something when I tripped an fell and the boy I'd had a crush on since I was old enough to crush on boys yelled "Nice one slick!" he called me Slick for years after that.
3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears? Oh yes. I just took my bellybutton ring out not that long ago, although maybe it's been a few years at this point. I also had my lip pierced and I miss that piercing all the time.
4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody? I prefer staying home with my dog, kitties, and hubby over going out. I used to be the exact opposite and would do anything and hang out with anyone just to be out. I guess I got old.
5. Are you done having babies or do you want more? I only have "furbabies" even though some have feathers and some have fins, but I definitely want more of them. I'm good with my zero human babies.
6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or are do you tryout every salon in town? I only get my haircut on an impulse so I'm always going to the closest "salon" to wherever I am when the need strikes me. Usually it's a lemon tree and I wind up hating it lol
7. How many times have you moved in your life? Hmmm... Twice by the time I was 4. Then I went away to college, then I came back home, then I spent the summer in MA then I came back home, then I moved in with Lord Hill and his mom and niece but that was by accident, and then I moved into our apartment. I'm not sure how many of those count, especially since most of my stuff is still at my parents' house.
8. If you could plan your dream vacation with just you and your love where would it be? I am obsessed with Disney, but I think my dream vacation would be a combination of Alaska and Canada and be at least 14 days.
8 bloggers I'm giving this award to: