Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Minute 8-09-10

Monday Minute

This week's Monday Minute co-host is Kendra from Baby Bits.  She wrote all five questions this week and she rules.  It's that simple.


What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?

I made a comment about politics that 6 years ago never would have come out of my mouth. My hippie, tree hugging, war protesting self made a pro-republican statement that I KNOW my father must have put in my brain. It was a crazy moment that shook me to the core.

What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?

My favorite funny yet annoying commercial right now is the Quizno's commercial with the singing kittens. 5, 4, 3... I could sing it all day.

If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Brown. Pot roast is brown, gravy is brown, beef is brown, fried breadcrumbs are brown, cookies are brown... all the best foods are brown.

What is your current facebook/twitter/myspace status? 

Twitter: I am obsessed with all things #Disney Who should I follow on twitter? Who's blogs should I follow? Help me get my next fix!
Facebook: trying not to get excited or get her hopes up but it's really hard. Please send lots of lucky good vibes this way!

F, Marry, Kill from this list below.  Women pick from the men, men pick from the women.

I have chosen to break the rules and do the list of women... b/c I would kill all of the men.


  • Snookie (from Jersey Shore) KILL, Ellen DeGeneres Marry, Betty White F
  • Regis Philbin, Justin Bieber, Perez Hilton










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.