Are you staying home during the BlogHer 2010 conference? Well, there is no reason to be down about it. Maya from Musings of a Marfan Mom and Stefany from ToBeThode are here to host the No-Go BlogHer party. This is guaranteed to be a great time and you can participate right from your sofa (or kitchen, office, heck even your bathroom if you want). Here is what you need to do to participate:
- Answer the questions below on your blog and then link up that post in the linky. You will find the linky at ToBeThode or Musings of a Marfan Mom but you only need to link up once as it will be identical information.
- Grab the button for the No-Go BlogHer party and place it on your sidebar during the duration of the party.
- When did you start blogging?
I started blogging back in 2001 but I didn't call it blogging back then. I had a livejournal that I used for years. I've been on wordpress, livejournal and a few other sites in the past. I started this blog back in 2008, but then renamed it and started over again back in January of 2010
- Why did you start blogging?
Back in the day it was just to talk about whatever was on my mind. Complain about boyfriends, keep in touch with friends back home while I was away at college. This blog was originally to keep friends and family up to date on life after the wedding but it has since become my place to document my self discovery journey.
- What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
I am going to spend a lot of time with my dog and my hubby and my kitties and maybe go bowling and fishing. Very exciting stuff.
- Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)
Family is very important to me. I wrote this post back when no one was really reading it... maybe now is a good time to bring it back. It's about my daddy. Father's Day 2009