Well the area I suffer the most is in the kitchen. I cannot cook. Or rather, I DO NOT cook, b/c as it turns out I can cook pretty darn well when I put my mind to it.
Lord Hill has been asking me to make one of my signature dishes for a little over a week so this Saturday I finally got around to it. It's Sausage and Peppers and I thought I'd share my recipe with some step by step photos.
Be sure to let me know if you give it a try!
- 7 Sweet Italian sausage links
- 3 Green Peppers
- 1 or 2 large Spanish onions
- extra virgin olive oil in a misto sprayer... you can use PAM or another cooking spray or just plain olive oil if you choose.
- Spray pan with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice peppers and onions into thin strips and place in pan. Mix well and sprinkle a dash of salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
- Brown Sausages in a pan.
- After sausages are browned take out the peppers and onions and mix well. Place back in oven and continuing baking until peppers and onions start to soften.
- Chop up sausages into bite size pieces and continue to quickly brown all sides of pieces.
- Add sausage to pepper and onions. Mix well. Add another dash of salt and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minute or until peppers and onions are the texture you desire.
- Serve over white rice.