Now, it is my duty as a gracious award receiver, to pass this on to 9 other blogs as well as, tell you guys 7 things about me!
- I love fishing but I hate the thought of hurting the fish.
- Sometimes I cry when the hook gets stuck in a fish's mouth. I feel really guilty about hurting it.
- I only eat fish I catch. I will only keep a fish if I will eat it. I think catch and release makes more sense than catch and give the extras to friends and family.
- I am convinced that when we let the fish go all his fish friends think he's crazy when he tells them what happened. It's basically an alien abduction.
- Because of my feelings as to how the other fish treat the fish we catch, I believe in
aliens. They basically do to us what we do to wild animals all the time. Who are we to question what people claim to experience?
- I appologize to the Freds every time I come home from fishing.
- I really am as crazy as I sound in these things...
Cheap Geeks Anonymous
The Very Best Housewife.
Color Me UnTypical
THE DAILY DOSE OF REALITY
☀ Sami by the Sea! ☀
After 'I Do'
Fourth Grade Nothing
Harriet and Friends