5 things at my local arcade that make me forget what decade it is:
1. Seriously? Rambo?! No further explanation needed, I hope.
2. Wow! Virtual 3D reality!! ZOMG! It's like the future!!(if this were 1999)
3. I'm not complaining, b/c these games are totally awesome, but why is there a line for this game?! Doesn't everyone on the planet have some version of one of these games at home?
4. I don't care if it's based on the new movie or not.
Terminator games are so 1992.
5. Again, not complaining b/c Ms Pacman is the shiznit and I LOOOOVE Galaga...but these games are one of the most expensive arcades to ever be massed produced. They are expensive, and cost a hell of a lot more than a quarter or even 50 cents to play at this location. That's ridiculous.
What was your favorite game to play at the arcade "back in the day" ? What's your favorite arcade game now?