Today I thought I'd show you 5 awesome things you can see if you are sitting in my living room.
1. Bride and Groom Penguins. My mother in law actually made these for me for my bridal shower. I then placed them on our
guest book wish bowl table.
2. This is Metalic Owl. This is Lord Hill's. This will probably be featured in another blog post at some point.
3. This is my Koi painting. Yes, it is hung sideways on my wall. Deal with it. I bought this before Will and I had any real plans of getting our own place/living together/getting married. I had to have it b/c I just knew it would look awesome on "our" wall. I was right. It was also somewhat influential when it came to deciding on the wall color, which is in fact, a fabulous shade of purple.
4. This is a sketch Lord Hill had done on his birthday in Disney World. He had never been and I surprised him with a trip on Christmas morning. We left on New Year's Eve, and had a fabulous trip. It was the beginning of his addiction to Disney World. I removed his birthday from the image to help protect some of his info.
5. This is a tiki fountain that sits on my entertainment unit. I love all things Tiki.
I adore my purple living room. What color is your living room? What interesting things can someone find if they are sitting on your couch?