Today we shall take a look at 5 different hair colors I have had since 2001. Please note that this is simply a selection of the many colors it has been. There are plenty more where this came from. Enjoy!
- OMG is that my natural hair color?! It IS IT IS! at least the top part is anyway the rest of it is not dyed it's bleached from the sun. This was probably my first semester of college in 2001
- This was 2003. I know b/c I have a lip ring and fabulous burgandy hair. You can't really tell that it's burgandy but how cool is my hat?
- This was somewhere around 2005 or 2006. I don't remember exactly when. I just know I was dating Lord Hill at the time and we had just gotten home from our first trip to 6 Flags. Yes, that's bright red. It You can't see the blue and purple that's also somewhere in there.
- This is my favorite hair color ever. Black with burgandy highlights. My cousin did it for me in her kitchen. I was being Snow White for Halloween that year and had worn a black wig at work every day and decided enough was enough I was going for it. I love it and no matter what I've done I can't seem to get it to look the same since.This was Halloween of 2006 I think.
- This picture was taken the first week of April 2008. This was my "newlywed chop" I also really like this color but it's super hard to maintain.