Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Minute - *snort* Edition



1 - Do you *snort*? Oh boy do I. Everyone makes fun of me b/c once I start snorting when I laugh I just can't stop. It's lead to some rather embarassing times.

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy.  What's your nickname? I have several..
My brother calls me Murph.
My other brother calls me PITA (pain in the ass)
My mom calls me Muffin
My dad calls me Pidgeon
Will and a few other people call me Kerbear
My online friends call me Juliet
I'm also known as Kdizzle, Ktown and Kcity 
Kat is also a very big nickname of mine.

3 - Do you know sign language? Not as much as I would like too.

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood? (A guy got hit by a bus right in front of my apartment right in front of my face and this is the convo that happened)
1st dude: Oh shit! *** got hit by a bus. Man, get up!
2nd dude:(the one hit by the bus) .....
1st dude: Come on man, get up you can't be layin in the road yo, get up.
ME: dude, you okay? please don't move, you just got hit by a bus. 
2nd dude: wha...? 
ME: You got hit by a bus.
2nd dude: (all angry) I got hit by a bus! Mother F*ckin bus (sort of tries to move/get up as his friend nudges his leg)
ME: Yes you got hit by a bus. Please don't move. Who called 911?? I'll call 911. Please don't move.
1st dude: Come on man, get up, what are you a p*ssy?
Me: (while glaring at 1st dude) Seriously dude, please, just don't move.You got hit by a BUS!


5-  Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc? I prefer to sleep with my husband but I suppose if they had the right App I might be more inclined... wink wink nudge nudge... damm I'm funny.



4 comments:

  1. Following you from Monday Minute. That is awful that man got hit by a bus did the bus stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that convo was just wow. I can't believe it, how crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were those guys drunk? Dude #1 seems....off.

    You have a lot of nicknames!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.