- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 or 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package of Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- Your choice of vegetable. (I used corn)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (or whatever your package of biscuits tells you to do)
greasethe cupcake pan (I always use my misto sprayer thingy)
- Press each biscuit into one of cupcake spots. Form a little basket.
- Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees until fully cooked
- Combine soup and your choice of vegetable (I used corn) in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cut cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Spoon soup/veggie mix and a few pieces of chicken into each biscuit basket.
- Bake for the time on the biscuit package. I find that 12-15 minutes is perfect.
It's not the prettiest dinner, but it is a YUMMY dinner. It is however, high in sodium due to the soup and I don't suggest eating this as a staple part of your diet/menu.