Lady Hill's 5 Things That Make Me Feel Better When I'm Sick:
- A nice giant cup of tea. Thanks to my daddy, no matter what is bothering me a cup of tea always helps take the edge off. Especially if it's in one of my favorite mugs.
- My furbabies. Especially when they are extra snuggly. Petey and Tango always seem to know when I'm not feeling well and need some extra lovin'.
- Looking at anything Disney related and/or planning a Disney vacation.
(this is one of the first photos I took with my Nikon D50. I still love it)
- A nice long bath. It's been ages since I've gotten to take a nice long bath at home since I have a stall shower but when I can do it, it's niiiice.
- Nyquil. I don't know how people live without Nyquil.
What do you do to help yourself when you're not feeling well?