Saturday, January 23, 2010

30 Days continued...

Day 03 → Your favorite television program

Glee! Hands down. It's a new show so I feel funny saying that but it's amazing and I love it.
I love all things that come in the form of a musical.
Between Puck's hot mohawk, the bitchy cheerleaders, Amazing Sue Sylvester, the great voices, and fabulous guest stars it just doesn't get much better than this.

I can't believe the show is on hiatus till April. Boo.

At least I have American Idol to keep me entertained in the mean time which is yet another one of my favorite shows.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Sex and the City.


Before Glee, Sex and the City was my favorite, and honestly now that I'm thinking about it, I think it probably still is.

I like to think of myself as a a combination of all 4 ladies rolled in to one. I probably identify closest with Carrie. I'm a write/artist myself and also change hair styles and have a fashion sense that is... eclectic. I live in an apartment, I was a serial mongoamist before marrying Lord Hill, and I've had my share of Aidens, Burgers, and Big. Samantha is more like my college years, I was never as well, sexual as she is, but I definitely used my womenly powers to get ahead in life and I enjoyed being a powerful woman and never really let anything stop me. I think Miranda and I share our insecurities and our fears. I also see a relation between her trying not to fall in love with Steve and the way I tried to push Lord Hill away for years. I'm glad we both woke up and realized what we had in front of us.
Charolete... well, I guess she's sort of who I'm trying to become more like while I'm on this journey of lazy to Lady. She's the domestic Goddess I could only dream of being. Her perfect apartments, her perfect clothes, her manners, her aprons, she's just such a perfect house wife model and yet she worked outside the home too. She's perfect, but lacks the edge the rest of the woman have. I also identify with her loyalty to her friends.

Which TV character do you most identify with? If that was the original question for the day I'd have to say Punky Brewster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.