Sunday, January 17, 2010

Look what I found!

It's our kitchen table!

I used flylady's crisis cleaning procedure today. I set a timer and spent 15 minutes in the kitchen cleaning, when the timer went off I reset it for another 15 minute and worked on the living room, reset it again and finished up in the kitchen.

I need to clean out all of the cabinets and return all of the bottles and cans but this was great progress for me. I am not proud of the CHAOS I have been dealing with for so long, but I am proud of the progress I'm making to cure it.

How bout you? Have you ever let the clutter take control to the point where you suffered from Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome? (CHAOS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.