Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to...

...30 days of Lady Hill.
Post your answer in the comments!

Day 01 → Your favorite song
This is difficult, as I have many many favorite songs. I guess my answer right now would be the same it was when I was 19. It's a song I was introduced to in College and just could not get enough of. To this day whenever I hear it I feel like I"m back in the quad sitting on my wall listening to it blast out of someone's dorm room window.

O.A.R.'s Crazy Game of Poker.
Live version - Skip to 4 minutes 20 seconds


Day 02 → Your favorite movie
Day 03 → Your favorite television program
Day 04 → Your favorite book
Day 05 → Your favorite quote
Day 06 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 → A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 → A photo you took
Day 10 → A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 → A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 → A fictional book
Day 14 → A non-fictional book
Day 15 → A fanfic
Day 16 → A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 → An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 → A talent of yours
Day 20 → A hobby of yours
Day 21 → A recipe
Day 22 → A website
Day 23 → A YouTube video
Day 24 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 → Your day, in great detail
Day 26 → Your week, in great detail
Day 27 → This month, in great detail
Day 28 → This year, in great detail
Day 29 → Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 → Whatever tickles your fancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.