Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wrestling a Bear

that's exactly what it felt like today when I had to take apart my vacuum. the damn thing would not suck anything up. i was half tempted to just put it away and worry about it another time but i knew in my heart of hearts that was not the right thing to do.

with my new found motivation i threw it down and got to work.

by the time i was done it looked like i had pulled a whole cat out of the suction system. seriously, between the carpet and the fur i could have had a new pet. it was ridiculous.

once that was taken care of i vacuumed the entire living room and emptied the container several times so that i would know when i was done. i went over that rug until the canister was empty.
yay me!

Tango quickly set forth to take care of the situation and rubbed his face all over the floor like a weirdo.

I also did about 45 minutes of cardio at the gym today and burned more calories than any of the other times i've gone.

I'm feeling pretty good about myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.