Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year - New Blog

I (Kerri) am using this new year to jump start a new me.

My goals for this year are to get fit. Mentally, physically, whatever.

I've joined a gym and have gone 3 times so far. I hope to go at least that often every week.
I started using flylady.net and started putting together my control book. I hope to get my apartment organized as well as our finances, budget, and everything else.

I want to be more organized, try to be on time, and be comfortable in my skin.

I'll be posting to do lists, goals, achievements, tips, and other household related stuff here.

I'm excited about this year. It sounds so cliche and everything, but hey you gotta start somewhere right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.