Friday, January 15, 2010

Life is Good

So, I'm waiting for a friend to come and get me so we can go shop for sneakers and head to the gym. At 9:00pm. LOL fun fun.

Tonight I made a delicious steak dinner with corn and mac and cheese as the sides. There is not a drop of food left so I guess that's good. I only made enough for 2 people so we didn't over indulge and that's great. I measured out all of our portions and everything. Unfortunately the mac&cheese has like 8million calories a serving. Hence going to the gym at 9:00pm

I started a household budget spread sheet yesterday. I think it's really going to help a lot. We have money, it's not that we're broke, but I'd like to start saving for a house or something so I'd like to keep track of where the money is going.

My sink is still shiny and I've been doing the 27 Fling Boogie. This whole process seems to be working. baby steps. I'll probably do a crisis cleaning this weekend.

Tango has been a great little dog lately. He's so funny. I like it when he is good for a few weeks at a time. When he's bad he's awful.
I actually caught him and Bella on the bed together the other day and they were not fighting and they knew the other one was next to them. It was quite a pleasant surprise.

Well, I'm off. I haven't mastered the whole "bed by 10" thing that the process suggests and I doubt I ever will. I need to let go of my perfectionist attitude though and just go with the flow and do what I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.