- Watermelon. I could eat watermelon all day every day. Mmmmm watermelon. There is some in my fridge right now. It will not make it through the day.
- Deep Fried Oreos. Yes, you read that correctly. Deep Fried Oreos are AMAZING and can usually only be found at fairs and carnivals hence it being a summer food. If you have never had one of these you must find them and eat them. They are amazing.
- Smores. OMG Smores. Does anything say summer quite like a good roasted marshmallow? I didn't think so.
- BBQ Chicken. Homemade. Grilled to a crisp, skin on, with just the right amount of carmalized bbq sauce to cover it. mmmmmm
- Corn on the cob. LOCAL corn on the cob. Long Island has some of the best corn I have ever eaten in my entire life. Soak it in sugar water and throw it on the grill (you can usually get away with no sugar with fresh local corn) and butter that cob up and I am a very happy girl.
What are your fave summer foods?