Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Workout Wednesday 6-23-10

Today's post will have to be a short one as I am still feeling the effects of today's activities.

Today's workout was super fun. Lord Hill, my daddy, my niece, and myself all went fishing! We rented a small boat on the South Shore and had a fabulous day. We had to carry all of the equipment from the car down to the boat. My dad even looked surprised when he realized how much heavy stuff I had thrown in my bag to carry down.

Add to that all of the fighting with the fish and trying to stay balanced on the boat and all of the holding on for dear life while my 11 year old niece drove, plus carrying everything BACK to the car I'd say it was a pretty good workout!

What was your workout like today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.