Thursday, June 24, 2010

Think About Thursday Part I

It's 12:31 AM and I'm sitting in bed thinking. Worrying. The hubby and the dog are outside and the cats are too busy trying to beat the heat, to bother with me tonight.

So I'm posting in the dark, in my bed, from my phone.

Tomorrow (today technically) I am going for a skin cancer screening. I haven't had one in about a decade and with my personal history, combined with my family history, that is not a good thing.

Please send good vibes my way. All I can think about is the pain and fear that my mom has been dealing with since being diagnosed with melonoma again a few months back. She just finished her radiation treatments this month. I'm scared. I'm trying not to be, I'm trying not to worry about something that I have no control over. I'm trying to hand it all over to God.

*sigh* It's now 1:35 AM
Gnite.

5 comments:

  1. Positive thoughts only please and remember that being proactive can save your life !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light of God surrounds you,
    The love of God enfolds you,
    The power of God protects you,
    And the presence of God watches over you;
    Wherever you are, God is.
    Amen.

    You are in my prayers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! Take deep breaths and just do what you have to do. And PLEASE let us know the outcome; I'm thinking of you darlin'!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - I'm your newest follower - found you through last week's blog hop!

    I have sent some good vibes your way, better late than never! Hoping all went well with your appointment!

    Kate @ This Mom Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything went well for you today and I'm sending you TONS of good vibes. I have to go in for my own screening soon and I'm very much not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.