Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To Do Tuesday



  • Get clothes/gear together for Weds fishing trip with Dad and niece.
  • Call travel agent and get AAA TripTik
  • Whiten teeth
  • blog about teeth whitening 
  • tell company that I received my review sample
  • blog about the fact that I'll be doing my first official review
  • post photos for Shutter Love Tuesday
  • mop/swiffer sweeper the kitchen/bathroom/office areas
  • vaccuum living room
  • shine sink
  • switch up bank accounts
  • compile a list of favorite blackberry apps
  • ask friends/family/blog readers to donate any and all fortunes from chinese fortune cookies
  • make a button for my blog

1 comment:

  1. The next time you go to Christine's, make sure you get extra extra cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.