- My nails are FABULOUS today. I thought of Ally over at FourthGradeNothing.com today while painting them since the colors are quite 80's/90's retro chic.
- I won my first giveaway! I entered a giveaway last month on Manda Blogs About for a 16x20 rolled canvas print and I got the email this morning that I won!! Woo hooo!! I'm not sure which photo to have printed yet though. I originally planned on a wedding photo but we have a fabulous photo of us from Disney World that sort of screams "Enlarge Me, Put Me On Canvas, and Call Me ART!"
It's so elegant, don't you think?
- I'm this week's Twitter of the Week over at Twitter Hop Thursdays (which I already blogged about) I'm very excited about this and just hope that all of my new followers on twitter don't mind my pointless updates. Do you follow me on twitter? If not, why not? GO NOW! @FromLazyToLady
- I had a fabulous weekend with Lord Hill and he spoiled me rotten on a shopping trip. I have been thinking about a a great blog entry to discuss the details.
- My niece's first dance recital is on Saturday and I just got an invite! I can't wait to see her be all adorable and take a TON of photos of her. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She'll be 4 this month! How is that even possible?!?! (No pictures of children w/out their parents' consent, sorry folks.) Hopefully the children will be more graceful than this guy...
What are a few things that you're excited about this week?