This week's theme is 5 things that made me happy this week.
- Meeting up with a friend I met online and taking awesome photos at Sands Point. I will post my photos in a separate post but here is a photo she took of me. I kind of love it. I never like pictures of my face but this one I'm really digging.
- Tango finally made friends with our friend Nik. Nik was the best man at my wedding but Tango has thought he's anything BUT the best since he first met him. They got off on the wrong foot but now that Nik is home from gradschool and has spent more time around the apartment Tango has decided he's acceptable.
- I cooked my "famous" Sausage and Peppers tonight. It was the first time I cooked dinner for anyone other than Lord Hill. Nik is a bit of a foodie and is critical of the food everywhere we go so I was super nervous. When I walked to the table with our serving Nik was almost done with his and he says "it's sooo good" with kind of a purr in his voice. I was on cloud 9. It was even better when he went and got seconds. Thumbs up for me! Go HERE for the recipe.
- My Disney Pin wall has been reorganized and looks fabulous!
- Lord Hill gave me Jim! This is Jim. Enough said.