Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday 5!

This week's theme is 5 things that made me happy this week.
  1. Meeting up with a friend I met online and taking awesome photos at Sands Point. I will post my photos in a separate post but here is a photo she took of me. I kind of love it. I never like pictures of my face but this one I'm really digging.
  2. Tango finally made friends with our friend Nik. Nik was the best man at my wedding but Tango has thought he's anything BUT the best since he first met him. They got off on the wrong foot but now that Nik is home from gradschool and has spent more time around the apartment Tango has decided he's acceptable.
  3. I cooked my "famous" Sausage and Peppers tonight. It was the first time I cooked dinner for anyone other than Lord Hill. Nik is a bit of a foodie and is critical of the food everywhere we go so I was super nervous. When I walked to the table with our serving Nik was almost done with his and he says "it's sooo good" with kind of a purr in his voice. I was on cloud 9. It was even better when he went and got seconds. Thumbs up for me! Go HERE for the recipe.
  4. My Disney Pin wall has been reorganized and looks fabulous!
  5. Lord Hill gave me Jim! This is Jim. Enough said.
    What made YOU smile this week?

5 comments:

  1. When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your sausage and peppers. :( You are the best hostess, so I am very jealous of Nik.

    And who the heck is Jim? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Disney pins!

    New follower here from Follow Friday. Would love to welcome you to my place. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're glad Nik is home and I'm glad he liked your sausage and peppers, it looked good. I love that picture of you too. It has an old victorian romantic look about it. I never like my pictures either...most people don't in fact, smiles. Old follwer here who hasn't commented in a while and thought I pop my head in to say "Hi" and see what doing. Have a great weekend...I be back soon.

    Haupi
    Hauplight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Thanks so much for linking up with us today! I am your newest follower and would love if you would follow me too if you don't already! :)

    Kim

    http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.