Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Minute




1 - What's the specs of the first computer you owned? Wow. I have no idea. I don't even know what brand it was. Most of my computers have been Dell or HP

2 - Are you on Twitter/Facebook/etc, if so link it/them up
Of Course! http://facebook.com/fromlazytolady
http://twitter.com/fromlazytolady

3 - Who's more to blame for the oil mess in the gulf - BP or the Gov't and why?I feel that they are equally to blame. I feel that there really needed to be some kind of "What if" plan in place before they approved the drilling and everything. I put a lot of blame on BP b/c this isn't their first spill/oil disaster and I feel like they really don't care about what they are doing to the planet.

4 - What's your favorite Dr. Suess book?hmmmm..... so many to choose from! it might be cliche but I think it's Green Eggs and Ham 



And finally...


5 - What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be the first lady president of the United States. Or a rockstar/actor. 

2 comments:

  1. Well that worked out. Cause you are a ROCKSTAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!

    Love your answers to #5. Those are some great things "to be".

    I think we're all in the same boat with the answer to #1! I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.